Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), formerly University of Indore, is a premier University in Central India.
It is the only State University of Madhya Pradesh which has been recently accredited with “A” grade by NAAC.
It was established in 1964, by an Act of Legislature of Madhya Pradesh.
- To create world-class professional teachers, equipped with the latest state of the art tools and skills for the teaching profession.
- To produce excellent teachers who have good ICT skills, communication skills, team building spirit and have the ability to deliver quality and value based education to the students of higher education.
- To inculcate sound research competencies in the teachers who come to attend the training programmes.
- Smart Class Rooms – Available
- ICT – Available
- Hostel/Guest House – Available
- Library – Available
- Multi-purpose halls – Not Ready
- Experiential learning to the participants of most of the Refresher Programmes.
- Themes of the Refresher courses are decided keeping in view the current relevance and latest trends.
A. Online applications accepted for the courses.
B. Admission letter issued online 100%.
C. Online tests of the participants using MOOC/MOODLE.
These are the major reforms which saves time, energy, finance and environment